Benefits of Membership
Why Should I Join The Association?
Grow Your Business
- Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
- Relationship Building and Networking
Foster sound ethical business practices and methods in the making, marketing, and servicing of real estate mortgage loans
- All Members must adhere to the MBA Strict Canons of Ethics and Standards for Practices
- Creates professionalism of the mortgage industry via active participation in committees and at events
Benefit from the strength of industry representatives educating and advocating for small business, the real estate and mortgage industry related issues
- Provides conferences and other educational opportunities
- Advocacy opportunities with State and National leaders on Regulator and Legislative issues
- Communication to members on new when national and/or local events and circumstances change via www.mbaky.org and our member email list
WHO ARE WE?
The Mortgage Bankers Association of Kentucky is a nonprofit, volunteer organization dedicated to both the preservation and improvement of the mortgage banking industry, and dependent upon the support of the association members. The Mortgage Bankers Association of Kentucky is comprised of bankers, brokers, loan officers, appraisers, home inspectors, attorneys, real estate professionals, underwriters, processors, insurance agents, and other professionals involved in the business of mortgage banking and the housing market in the Louisville area. Membership is open to those engaged in mortgage lending and other housing related businesses that have offices in. Members of the MBA of Louisville or the MBA of the Bluegrass in Lexington are automatically members of MBAK. Kentucky Bankers Associaton Did you know? MBAK members have the option to join the Kentucky Bankers Association for the deeply discounted rate of $250 a year.
What Does MBAKY Membership Cost?
At-Large Corporate Member $350 annually (plus a one-time $25 initiation fee) At-Large Associate Member $350 annually (plus a one-time $25 initiation fee) Dues are billed annually at the beginning of the year. New members dues are pro-rated depending on the month of initiation. Please fill out the Membership Application and send it to:
Mortgage Bankers Association of Kentucky
C/O Alan Thorup, Executive Director
P.O. Box 596
Fishers, IN 46038-0596
Thank you for your interest in MBAKY!